Wednesday, March 28, 2012

15 minutes of fame...

You WILL NOT BELIEVE!
Getting ready to go to the airport...what a faff, included me having to cut MOTHER'S toenails..the least said about that the better..
So, I had no make up on..quite Mad People Hair, red face from being in the sun..get to the airport, am promptly interviewed by BBC 4 TV.
Can you imagine?
Subject was the new bill  of rights for passengers.
About which I know nothing.
But did think it was a great idea seeing as we nearly had to cancel MOTHER'S flight, for which we would have had to pay £40, and I would be very happy if someone would whizz her around in a wheelchair and cut her toenails and pay for my parking.
So, if I do not look to much like "Odd Woman From Cambridge" I will post the link when the programme is flighted.
But probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment