Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Circles of hell

I simply cannot get used to all these fecking roundabouts...by the time I have done about ten of them, I have no idea in which direction I am pointing. What is wrong with a good old four way stop?
 I  used to find driving quite relaxing, here, between the circles and Sat Nav Bitch, I am fraught. I drove to Stanstead airport to drop off  MOTHER , got there...dropped her off after much farting around, panicking and Airport Brain( not me ) ...Sat Nav Bitch drove me home a totally different route, at no time did I know where I was until suddenly, after driving down a wee country lane, I was surprised to be about two minutes from home. Stanstead Airport is a big rip off...parking..cost me £15 for about 20 mins. Bloody Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment