Thursday, March 8, 2012

Reading Group

Today was my second reading group.
Again, a bit like school.
Our new book is  To Kill A Mocking Bird.
Fine, I will read it again.
The woman who runs the group is very Teacher Teacher. I found myself wanting to please her.
Only two other people there, so this may not turn out to be a great source for making friends.
Still and all, quite enjoyable.
Next week I start ZUMBA!
Actually have only a vague idea what this is about, and am somewhat worried seeing as I have next to no co ordination and I know it involves some dancing.
Also, it is an 'over fifties ZUMBA'
Whereas I do know that I am  officially over fifty, this troubles me on many levels.
Apart from the fact that The Reading Group did not hesitate to suggest it to me, and that the young guy at the ZUMBA Center did not even question for a second which group I may like to join.
Old age is a bitch.
At least no-one asked me if I would like to join the Tea Dances.


No comments:

Post a Comment