Sunday, April 14, 2013

Housewifey tip

Seeing as I am not actually in gainful employment  ( although, I am starting a business, watch this space) ,  it is hard to  raise the level of my conversation above the kitchen floor.
So , here we go, household tips, please kill me now...

My microwave oven has never quite been the same since SA Sam burnt the popcorn in it.

But, take a mug of water with a generous splash of  vinegar in it, couple of minutes on high, my god, it is totes amazeballs.

My best ever household tip, that The Gorgeous Son always uses (at least I taught him something)
If you are going to throw an old cloth away, you may as well clean the dustbins with it first.

And, multitask. Always multitask.

To give an example of this, I will now describe my mornings in the bathroom.

Step by step, believe me, this will revolutionise your bathroom cleaning life.

1)  Enter bathroom, filled with steam from The Hubby's hour shower
2)  Enter shower
3) Whilst showering, spray all fixtures and fittings with Viakal , miracle cleaning product.
4)  After having performed ablutions, spray all parts of the bathroom with Viakal  , miracle cleaning product.
5) Swoosh bottom of bath with feet. This cleans the entire bath and your feet at the same time.
6) Take cleverly placed  squeegee in shower area, squeegee windows , tiles and surrounds
7) Whilst brushing teeth, rinse all  areas previously sprayed with Viakal
8) Spray Viakal into toilet to remove lime scale, after having used Toilet Duck Fresh Brush , actually,     you know what? This was not in my marriage vows.
9) Rinse away shaving hair . This was not in my vows either.
10) Rinse away left over toothpaste from The Hubby. Again, not in the vows
11) Put previously lovely clean white towels now stained with toothpaste and blood from shaving into wash basket. This, again, not in vows
12) go back to bed.














No comments:

Post a Comment