Friday, September 27, 2013

Love, actually

The Hubby and I have been married for 31 years now.

Bless, I love him.

Still make the joke that if I had killed him on our wedding night, I would be out by now...

Cousin Katy introduces her hubby as her "first husband" , just to keep him on his toes.
We all joke, secure in our love.

Dr Lauren and Darling Simon are a match made in heaven, maybe they don't even quite realise it yet...

If you are lucky enough to meet and marry the Love of your Life, it's truly wonderful. Joke all you like, but it's a rare thing to spend so many years together

My dear friend Graham has just lost his wonderful partner of 34 years.
It breaks my heart, and I cried so much when he simply said " I can't believe you aren't coming home"

Garry, I will miss you. 
Graham , I love you and wish you strength to be on your own, you and I know what a true privilege it is to be with , to love somebody and to be loved in return for so long.

I hope you don't mind me putting this on my blog, but such love is rare.







No comments:

Post a Comment