Saturday, September 26, 2009

sunshine

and the sun continues to shine.... I have now had 6 months of good weather here. All is good. Gorgeous Son has now got a job, Dr Lauren is in 3rd year and carries around a needle in case any of us annoys her and then she threatens to take our blood... The Hubby is doing great in Dublin.
I am going to Argentina....and then when I get back I am sooooooooo getting a job. Am getting a bit fed up with being the maid. I HAD MY OWN BUSINESS FOR 9 YEARS YOU KNOW.
If I do get a place on ther 4th plinth I am going to iron. It's what I do best at the moment.
We went to the plinth today, but the poor people on it did not reckon with eid. So they were totally ignored in a wonderful thousand people fold eid celebration. Or should that be thousandfold people?
It was hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment