Friday, September 25, 2009

Weather

The weather here is amazing. It is actually hot. I was waiting for the Library to open yesterday , (they have the most odd hours, and do they not klap you with fines, so far I have paid £7.40 in fines, I am thinking it is cheaper to buy books)
The librarian man said it is because I bring my books back late. Well, yes duh! But they are closed on a Wednesday, which was the day my books were due back and they STILL charged me 20p per book. They are fucking ruthless.
Anyway, the point was, I had to wait because the library is closed between 1 and 2 on a Thursday, and seeing as I didn't want to have to pay even more fines, I went across the road to wait for them to open. I sat in the sun, and had a lime and soda (eventually, I had to get it myself, I waited 10 minutes for them to come and serve me, does not happen so much here.)
But, there was a table upwind of me where all 6 of them were smoking. Oh it was FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment