Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wedding



I can't believe I have never posted a wedding pic of Dr Lauren and Darling Simon. But actually this blog is about me.
So not so much news about The Hubby, or the Gorgeous Son, or Sweet Steven, Daughter Greta or Grandchildren C & J. There are lots of fabulous people in my life that I don't always write about. Moira Shoes, Sue Vanity Fair, Famous Brother, JD Charna, Cousin Michael, Birthday Buddy Christine, Partner Ann, I could go on forever. Do you think I will ever make friends here? Not so much. I am trying. I smiled at the red haired girl. She looked at me as though I was a lunatic. Lulu, the Chinese dog, will still not come anywhere near me. Darryl, the person who cleans our hallway , was not impressed when I pointed out there were cobwebs he was missing. The rental agents hate me, which is just fine because I hate them more.
The only person who is my friend is the really odd , very drunk, lunatic, handsome weird person who lives at number 75. He thinks I am fabulous. Oh and Smoking Councellor Kerry.
Lordy Lordy

No comments:

Post a Comment