Monday, November 2, 2009

BA.. Is wonderful

I had such a good time.
This is what I learnt.
Amiga Jane has had move to countries where she has had to learn the language, where the shops are not in English, has had to deal with schools and children's issues..
So basically I am a sissy cry baby relocating to a first world country and daring to moan about it.
I also learnt that I have a terrible South Efrican accent , mainly because Amiga Jane mocked me about it for the entire time I was there. So I am going to stop saying kak and shame and genade and try to round out my vowels a bit.
London is now home.
I hate the stupid rental we are living in, so now I need to find us a house. A home. A bungalow (??)
I think the blog is almost over..just a few things left to say..........



No comments:

Post a Comment