Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sunny London

It is now officially hot.
I have even sweated.
Not a lot, but sweat nonetheless.
It is sunny all day till 10 o' clock at night, and it is very very nice.
I will admit that I am now a bit of a sissy baby pom and think 25 degrees is hot, but even in SA I was not a fan of February 40 degree heat.
It gets light very early here and I am reduced to sleeping with an eye mask thingie I got from the airplane. Difficult, as if you put it on before you go to sleep it is likely to end up over your ears rather than your eyes.
When and if we move into the new house ( if the FUCKWIT BROKER will ever get his act together) I will install sunproof blinds so that I can sleep until a decent time in the morning.

Oh! It is raining. It is midnight and it is raining.
Lesson learned.
Do not ever talk about the weather.
OK. It has stopped now.
This is one weird country



No comments:

Post a Comment