Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Whew!

Still really hot.
I shall have to buy some Mitchums Deodorant , something I only bought in SA when it was hot in Jan/Feb, due to the fact that it was kak expensive (about R35)
Well, it costs about £3 here, which, although it is the almost the same price, suddenly seems kak cheap.
House hunting went well. Agent was quite nice, and quite jacked. Apartments were not terrible.
Village was very nice.
I didn't complain very much at all.
One apartment I saw will do at a pinch. Is OK. Is on first floor (has small balcony)
Has crap bathroom, but otherwise acceptable for a rental.
I think my standards have plummeted.
But, have high hopes for viewings tomorrow and Friday.
Still find it hard to believe I have to pay a minimum of £300 a week.
A WEEK!!
Fucking Hell.


No comments:

Post a Comment