Monday, August 9, 2010

Surbiton Bliss

I am aware that I have not blogged for ages....but I have been VERY BUSY.
Moving is hard work.
Never mind, all is lovely now, the wee housie looks marvellous.
Apart from when The Hubby came home for the weekend and bought The Biggest TV in the world, with a million cables, thus totally fucking up my nice lounge.
Still and all, it is a really nice TV with all the TV stuff that matters. The Hubby kissed it goodbye as he left for Dublin. I think he will miss it more than he will miss me.
And on the 17th, my coffee table arrives and I will be able to hide all the cables.
It is nice here. We can walk to the river, walk to the station, walk to the shops. In South Africa these would all be Very Bad Things, but here they are Very Good Things.
How odd.


No comments:

Post a Comment