Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tesco online

Just as I thought I was so good at my online grocery shopping.....
Today my first order in the wee housie arrived.

2 tomatoes. Just 2. Small ones
Toy Story Carlton Towel. Looks really dof let me tell you, Woody and Buzz and the gang in a grown up house
Worst of all...SIXTEEN yogurts
4 packs of 4.
When I ordered it, I ordered 'red fruit yogurt' That's all I like, strawberry, rasperry, youngberry.
But Oh Boy! I could never have imagined the 'other' red fruits
Prune. Fig. Rhubarb. Cranberry.

The delivery chap arrived promptly at 9, said " Good Morning, there is poo in your driveway, don't worry I didn't step in it"
Lovely.
Course I will have to pick it up, carry it upstairs and flush it because there is no bin for dog poo recycling.


No comments:

Post a Comment