Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Best Friends


of course, the crutches, but also the footstool (previously a sitting room accessory) but now balanced at the foot of the bed , pillow atop, to elevate the foot. Not the most comfortable position in which to sleep, but it works after a fashion.





The Kindle. Fabulous.
It means I am not tripping over/sleeping on the usual piles of books. If I need a new book, I download one . There are hundreds of free books for the Kindle...don't let anyone put you off by saying you pay VAT on Kindle books...so many books under £2.50! All the classics are free, it is wonderful.





Ah yes. I will take ANYTHING to stop the pain!
These are merely what is left...I am phoning for more, start of business tomorrow.








Essential! Thank you Dr Lauren.
Bathnight being only when The Hubby is here....

No comments:

Post a Comment