Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Things that have not pissed me off.

Do not get the wrong impression. I am so not a touchy feely new agey naffy count your blessings person.

The Hubby and I never get into bed and smile fondly at each other and say things like 'what are we thankful for today' or 'what was your best moment today' (truly...people actually do this! How vomit inducing can you get?)

So the fact that there was a nice thing today can hardly be construed as a blessing seeing as it actually only happened seeing as I have smashed my ankle to smithereens and probably will never walk ...ok , ok, maybe I am going a bit too far there...

So, thank you Amiga Jane, for visiting me and feeding me fart inducing food, and brandy, and floofing my pillows and cleaning and tidying and making me laugh and singing to me, and being a genius for thinking of making a flask of coffee for me to keep upstairs.
Te amo mi querida amiga.
See you tomorrow.
By the way, I have eaten all the blackberries and drunk most of the brandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment