Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Discovery

I have never before felt the need to watch TV or movies on my wee pee cee...but how amazing!
Lying in bed with my foot up...I can watch anything! It's quite something.

You would think, with all this time at my disposal, I would try to improve my mind, learn a new language, watch cutting edge programmes.

Not so much.

I have watched, to my shame...the following:

My Baby is a Monkey
The World's Fattest man
Body Shock-Conjoined twins who share a brain
Big Fat Gypsy Weddings
Father Ray Comes Out

LOTS of
Come Dine With Me
Embarrassing Bodies
Dancing on Ice
American Idols

I think it may be something to do with the drugs

Probably not though, that is a very scary thought.
Some people would write a novel in this amount of free time.












No comments:

Post a Comment