Tuesday, April 3, 2012

White Easter

I do not believe it is going to snow over the Easter weekend. It is not that cold (yet) Surely it can't go from nice sunny weather to kak weather and snow? This is what they are saying...but The Poms do always go worst case scenario. I was all ready to bring down the summer wardrobe...now I am not so sure. Is very interesting , this whole winter/summer wardrobe thing. In South Africa it was never an issue, seeing as there were always enough cupboards to house all clothes. Here, not so much. But, in fact, it is a good thing. I am fed up with the winter clothes I have been wearing forever and a day, and , apart from my jeans and one pair of good black pants ( oops, trousers,pants are underwear here), I am chucking out my entire winter wardrobe and will start afresh with the sales. I have no idea what is in my summer wardrobe as it has been packed away for months. Will be a nice surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment