Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer!

And,suddenly summer!

See? It's not good to  complain about the weather.
Just wait long enough......

Today was good.

I decided not to be such a sissy baby and actually went to the dry cleaners and just pretended I had not made a terrible faux pas and was embarrassed.

The dry cleaners in turn pretended that I was not mad.
So, all good. I can go back again.

The car stalled and flashed terrible red warning lights, but when I came home (carefully) and phoned Merc, they said not to worry , was probably just a glitch.
So , good there too.

Couldn't ask The Hubby as he is still on Jury Duty and totally uncontactable.

Jury Duty means that I can actually clean his Bat Cave. (AKA The Study) 
Good there too.

What a day! 
Yay! 
Now I can go  and iron and watch The Jeremy Kyle Show without The Hubby Tut tutting at me.
Stupid show , I know, but gives me great insight into Pom Culture and requires not too much attention, which is good, as my iron makes loud steamy swooshing noises.

Happy Tuesday Everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment