Sunday, January 24, 2010

Agents again

They just get worse. And worse and worse. I hate them so much. Like you cannot believe.
There are now another 3 agencies that I will never ever work with again. Douglas Allen being at the top of the list.
How hard, how hard can it be to take me to see more than one house at a time??
This is driving me insane. I TELL these agents what I want, where I want to go, and when I want to go and they say 'No'. They just say 'No'
To Me.
They say NO to me.
I am not so actually used to this. I am used to estate agents being SCARED of me.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE???

Just 'No'
They simply do not give a fuck.
Buy a house, don't buy a house, who cares??
Take a taxi...see you there. Far from the station? No car? Sorry for you. Not my problem.
And we actually had to do that. To take a taxi from the station to the house. And it was a crap house anyway. Which, if they were actually proper estate agents, they would never have dreamt of showing me that stupid house.

I say.'I don't like this house, I need it smaller, bigger, higher, further, better, whatever...
They say
'Am I bovvered?' and followed by 'TheLook'
The ' Fuck off you are making me have to actually work for a living as an excuse for an estate agent ' look

I hate them
so so so much
you have no idea
The Hubby says it is not helping every time I say
'I would NEVER employ you as an agent'

He is becoming a master at 'the look'

The 'Agents have no idea who the fuck you were in Somerset West' look
Because they don't care.
Also does not help when I tell them that a smart car is a BAD estate agent car, nope, they don't give a shit.

I saw a house that was almost perfect. This was when I realised that The Hubby and I are a million miles apart in what we want.
At this stage in the Estate Agent experience, The Hubby can find his own stupid agent and his own stupid house.

This is where we are.

The Hubby, who in his entire life has never even snipped a blade of grass, wants to have a garden.
I do not ever want to see a garden ever again in my life, although I would do a balcony or a patio.
(in case I ever need to have an emergency cigarette)

I want an easy lock up and go apartment
The Hubby wants a stately home

We are never going to find a place to live.

This week I am going to Weybridge
(Once had a dirty weekend with someone in Weybridge, long long time ago, don't remember much outside of the bedroom, but there was a lot of green as I recall. Through the window. (Details and names available upon request)

Amiga Jane is also looking in that area , which is so so fabulous . Maybe we could be neighbours?

And also Dr Lauren has her own ideas about where we should live.

Tough










No comments:

Post a Comment