Sunday, January 10, 2010

Chewing Gum

Lordy lordy, just after I had written about the chewing gum on the pavement, you will not believe what happened!
There is to be a 15p tax levied on chewing gum to pay for the cleaning up thereof. I like this. You have no idea how much gum is on the pavements...it is unbelievable. Imagine one square meter of pavement.....at least 10 splots of gum per square meter. I kid you not. These poms are pigs. Why do they not swallow the gum? Or put it in the bin? There should be £1 levy, more even. (I will switch to mints and yes MOTHER ,I swallow my gum even after all you said it would do to me)
I think there is so much gum because all the ex smokers now chew gum. Yeah. So jolly well serves them right. Butts are easier to clean up than gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment