Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cold

It is cold.
I know , temperature wise, celcius (if I must) wise, it is not actually colder than it was when it was snowing. In fact, it is quite a few degrees warmer.

I AM NOT WARMER.

Yesterday I was cold.
I had to get in the bath when I got home.
Admittedly, I did wear just a cami, a long sleeved t shirt (Pick 'n Pay) a scarf and a blazer. This is not enough.
Today I wore a cami, a long sleeved T shirt, JERSEY , a scarf and a blazer.
Again...cold
Is that fucking blazer.

Oh! And today I ate a chestnut
A 'chestnuts roasting on an open fire' chestnut.
The open fire was actually a wee fire at a stall opposite Selfridges.

Hmm..what did it taste like??
A cross between Cauliflower and a Macadamia nut.
Sounded much better in the xmas carol.



No comments:

Post a Comment