Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snow snow snow

It is REALLY snowing. Is lovely.
I went for a nice walk in the snow, I particularly like walking in new snow where nobody else has left footprints. I took a few detours to do this very thing.
As usual I was the only person wearing sunglasses, I find it keeps the snow out of my eyes. Am sure it will catch on eventually.
I forgot about gloves again, but it was not that cold. Sissy baby poms look like telly tubbies, no idea how they can actually walk in all those clothes.

Am getting a tad worried that The Hubby will not be able to return from Dublin tonight.
Also am worried that my internet grocery shopping may not arrive. Sure it will. Hope so. No food in the house.
MOTHER phoned. She is not impressed with the snow.
Spoke to Dear Aunt Margaret Up North.
Apparently they all blame me for the snow.
I don't care.
Is winter. It SHOULD be snowing.
I like it
A lot

so far




No comments:

Post a Comment