Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Central heating

I still have not got the hang of this. At the moment it is set to go on at 6am for an hour, and then again at 6pm for an hour. It does not strictly adhere to this, so is often a surprise.
But, it is too hot if it is on for any longer.
So far anyway. May need to review this.
Last night I went to bed late due to new computer game. (Farm Frenzy 3 American Pie)
It was COLD.
I had made a warm spot in the bed and knew if I got up to switch the heating on I would freeze on the way.
Luckily I am as fat as a pig or would have frozen to death.
This is just like living in Welkom.
So tonight I am going to put the heating on for an hour just before I go to bed.
Also have bought a pink floofy full length dressing gown (£19.50, Marks and Spensers.)
Today I wore a t shirt, cardigan, scarf, coat and gloves.
Still cold.
Bought new clothes, unfortunately not warm ones. And dead sea salt scrub from charming handsome Israeli guy.
Is Amiga Jane's fault. She made me shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment