Saturday, January 16, 2010

Buying a house?

Stupid stupid stupid Fuckwit agents in this country. How anybody actually ever buys a goddamn house is beyond me.
We had an incredibly bad estate agent experience today... unbelievably worse than stupid or ...well...words fail me.
No agents here work on a Sunday. There is no such thing as a show house. The Hubby is not here during the week. So now I have to go and see the house I really want to see, the only house so far that I may consider buying, on Monday without The Hubby.
Stupid agent
No wonder everyone hates estate agents. I hate them . And I am one.
Just wait...I am going to work as an agent here. As soon as I buy a house. I will revolutionise the industry.
It's not as though any houses are even that fabulous seeing as they are all so small unless you want to spend 2 million pounds. £500 000 in Greater London still does not get you 2 bathrooms.
And not one agent knows the square meterage of the houses they are selling. Not a clue. Even if I beg for even a ballpark figure...not a fucking clue.
I HATE the houses here.
And what passes for an almost normal house is called a 'Bungalow'
How stupid is that?
Stupid fucking country.




No comments:

Post a Comment