Monday, February 8, 2010

Contracts

First off, a contract as I know it does not exist.
All contracts are verbal until everything is done and dusted...then it is a sale
So every sale is 'subject to contract'.
In theory anybody else can buy the house if they come with a better offer.
In practice I am going to tie this whole bloody thing up in knots to the best of my ability.

We are in negotiation. Have gone in low, they said 'no' , am waiting...will then go a bit higher, and if necessary will actually offer what I originally intended to offer anyway.
Lets hope nobody tries to get smart here.
I like the Dear Wee Cottage and I want it.

We have no furniture, nothing actually , apart from our paintings and rugs and books. The Hubby said he never ever wants to discuss paint colours ever again and can I please do it all when he is in Dublin.
Oh Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment