Friday, February 5, 2010

Oh happy day!

The sun is shining, it is not cold (6) (amazing how these things become relative!), spring must be arriving because a bird the size of an albatross crapped on the patio furniture...but best of all, yes, I have found a house!
The Dear Wee Cottage is indeed a Dear Wee Cottage and I love it.
The agent that took me to see it was actually not a Fuckwit Agent, had a real car with 4 doors, and although I did have to take a taxi from the station to the house (£5) he actually took me back to the station.
The photographs of the Dear Wee Cottage did not in fact do it justice, it was way better.
Tomorrow I am taking The Hubby to see it.
He will love it

I hope

The fact that this Dear Wee Cottage costs the same as a house at the very very top of Spanish Farm is something I am choosing to ignore, seeing as everything here costs the same as a house at the very very top of Spanish farm.
I was so excited I forgot to take photos, did not turn on the taps or look in the kitchen cupboards, in fact I was totally hopeless. One would think I had never been an agent. Have probably screwed up any chance of price negotiation by acting like a total sap.
Bugger.


No comments:

Post a Comment