Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Last Weather Report

I have realised that I am starting to sound like a boring Sissy Baby Pom, talking about the weather all the time. So there will be no more weather reports from now on. I will report again when it is hot. Not when it is 10 or 15 degrees, but when it is actually hot.
Dr Lauren says that on the first hot day, it is the best day of the year. She says the people all come out in shorts and sun tan lotion, smile and wave, and say hello..., everyone goes to the parks and has a fabulous time lying in the sun and laughing and being happy.
So...until then...here is the very last weather report, in GREAT detail seeing as it is the last.

(Unless of course there is a tornado or a blizzard or some kind of catastrophic weather event.)

Today it is 4 degrees. The sun is shining. A wind, coming in from Russia is blowing, not hard, but enough to make you cold. There are a few poofy clouds in the blue blue sky . (I am wearing sunglasses, but then again I wear them all the time, so no real indication as , again, I am the only person wearing them)
I also am wearing jeans, a t shirt, another t shirt and the pick 'n pay black thin fleece that makes me look like Dawn French.
Dr Lauren says it is singularly unflattering.
Also, I am wearing an alarmingly large layer of fat which seems to keep me warm.
A light shower of snow is predicted for later on in the day.

This is the last weather report, maybe ever, but hopefully till May. Or June.



No comments:

Post a Comment