Saturday, November 13, 2010

London Day

This was my day today

Got up about 11 ish...the hubby and I are not early risers.
Was not actually my turn to make coffee but I made it anyway.

Got the train from Surbiton to Wimbledon, then the tube to Sloane Square. Went to the Saatchie Gallery. Went to the market outside the gallery. Took the 19 bus through London to Tottenham. Went to Foyles. Bought Fabulous Books. Went to Soho, Gerry's, bought brandy from Cyprus , went to a gay bar (not on purpose, but I needed to pee and it was the closest bar) Travelled home in rush hour (everyone moans, but is actually quite fun!) went to Waitrose, almost best grocery shop in the world, to buy exotic stuff for the Gorgeous Son's Birthday Tapas Party tomorrow.
Came home, watched Idols.
Hubby watching movie.
Me doing blog.
Have drunk almost all Cyprus brandy

Nice day actually

No comments:

Post a Comment