Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hoppy Update

Sure it's not just me, am sure anyone seeing this photo can see how traumatised Hoppy is.
Lady Ga Ga hasn't been seen for weeks now. Hoppy is starving hungry every day, and waiting for me to put his nuts out.
OK, that sounds a bit odd, but how else would I say it? Waiting for me to feed him.
Better.
My ambition is to get him to actually take something from my hand, but he is not quite there yet, he gets less and less nervous every day though. Is it just me? Or does he actually look traumatised? Perhaps I am going mad.
Or not going. Perhaps I am mad.

Being summer now (when the Poms all come out to play) I have met more people in our street than I have met since we moved in here.
The people across the road , I met, because he has also broken his ankle and had surgery, so I gave him my extra pair of crutches.
Two old ladies in the road have had strokes and been taken off to hospital, so I have had conversations with their families.
So, not HAPPY meetings, but meetings nonetheless.
Dave, The Cat From Next Door, has taken to sleeping in our bay window, so I have to force him to go home when his mom calls him for supper.
What a mad social whirl!!





No comments:

Post a Comment