Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Summer

The reason for the packing/unpacking of seasonal items is illustrated right here. To the left, you will see a photograph of my bedroom cupboard. Yup! That's it. For me and The Hubby.
He has a million shirts, so I have about 10 centimeters of hanging space.
Many men in London buy 5 new white shirts every week and throw away the last week's ones.
I think it is a brilliant idea.



So, at the top of this cupboard, illustrated left, are all the (now ) winter clothes, neatly vacuum squished.







And here is a close up of the vacuum squishing. When I am done, there will be 3 bags neatly in the top of the cupboard.

In the meantime, I am ironing all last season's squished clothes.


I am not sure if summer is actually here, but it does seem that way. Yesterday it was 25 degrees, hottest day so far, and already the Poms are talking about a drought and hosepipe bans.














No comments:

Post a Comment