Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Birthday Boy

 Today is The Gorgeous Son's Birthday.

As he always points out to us, he was born exactly 9 months after Valentines Day.
How much more of a Love Baby could you ever be?

We are heading off to London this weekend , (The Hubby's Manflu notwithstanding) to go to a Medieval Banquet to celebrate this Birthday. We will be celebrating in grand style and full costume, along with The New Girlfriend (I have to stop calling her that, she is not so New anymore) and SA Sam.

Much as I rarely get sentimental on this Blog (Do I?), I must say that this boy has given us nothing but pleasure, love and laughs for the entire 27 years of his life.

So, Happy Birthday Darling Boy!




How much more fun could there be?

1 comment:

  1. This is just the nicest blog that I've ever read. I wouldn't be so wonderful if I hadn't been raised by wonderful parents xx

    ReplyDelete