Friday, November 2, 2012

Day out in Cherry Hinton

This was my day.

In the Post Office , the guy in front of me.
"If you need a lawyer, or a psychiatrist, or a dog handler....just give me a call."
He then did a little frog jump up the queue.

Crossing the road, man doing mad dance next to me.

" I can do The  River Dance " says he .
"Are you Irish? " I asked
"You don't have to be Irish to do The River Dance" says he as he danced across the road.

In the charity shop, where they had a special, 4 books for £1...the lady behind the counter was singing..." We buy any car dot com! we buy any car dot  com!"

Across the road, the Plymouth Brethren were shouting their doctrine.

I just went home and finished the ironing.
Is always best not to spend too much time in Cherry Hinton High Street.











No comments:

Post a Comment