Saturday, August 27, 2011

Squirrel Update for Tiffany

For my Birthday. MOTHER bought me a squirrel (not a real one )
He is now placed on the Squirrel feeding table, as the squirrels wait patiently at the feeding table now.

When I say squirrels...sadly to report, Hoppy is nowhere to be seen. Since the large walnut tree has sprouted  nuts, he has been nowhere near the table. Just wait till winter you ungrateful little shit.

The walnut tree is full of squirrels, but , only dear ,dear little Meisie still comes for her food. She always stands with one little paw over her heart. She hardly ever eats the nuts I put out, just takes them and buries them for winter. Not like the rest of them, scoffing all the walnuts without a thought to the future.
I put out bread and sunflower seeds for her as well, so that at least she eats something.
She has made friends with the squirrel statue. Bless her.



No comments:

Post a Comment