Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Weather Report

Amazing how useful these weather reports have been. I can look back at the previous 2 years to see what it was like...this year the summer has not been as consistently warm as last year's, but Phew! It has been hot these last few days.
Last night The Hubby and I had a cold shower at 11 o clock at night because it was just too hot to go to sleep.
Windows wide open, fan on....The Hubby was still  moaning, I told him I don't want to hear one word of complaint come winter if he is daring to say that it is too hot now!
I spent Monday in the garden, it takes me 2 hours to trim, clip, dig and clear up the WHOLE garden! Very satisfying! The Landlord loves me, as he does the garden (it's part of our rental contract) so when he came today he just had to mow the lawn and trim the edges.
Oh my god what a kak boring blog entry...............





No comments:

Post a Comment