Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Theory of Life

I do understand that all  life can be explained mathematically. I understand the Chaos Theory. (Dr Lauren explained it to me when she was in Std 4 and did an expo project on it) I know about The Butterfly Effect. I understand all this in a vague way. I know about The Wisdom of Crowds.
 The Hubby is watching a programme called The Code. It is very good, and I was watching it as well. Unfortunately, if something jars, I lose all my focus. As The Hubby sagely nods and speaks the theorems even before the commentator has chance to write them down, I lost it when they were talking about Rock Paper Scissors, when I started to wonder why they didn't call it Ching Chong Cha, which is its REAL name.And when they showed people playing it NOT PUTTING THEIR HANDS BEHIND THEIR BACKS, it was all over for me.


This is why people believe in god.. It's easier to understand than maths.



No comments:

Post a Comment