Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Celebs

Problem is, I don't know who they are. So, all the programmes that anyone watches, like 'I am a Celebrity , get me out of here'...(big deal at the mo, everyone talking about it) and 'Strictly come dancing' (known as strictly) ... nope! means nothing to me. No idea who these people are. Do not watch soaps. The only person on I'm a celeb (they don't call it that but cannot type the whole thing again) I know is Kim from 'How Clean is your House'. They call her Kimnaggy which is quite funny.
So! How can they be celebs if I don't know them?
I am getting to know comedians though. I listen to the podcasts of 8 out of 10 cats, Mock the week, QI en so voort.
You can learn a lot about the society in which you are living by listening to the comedians.
Speaking of which we are going to the 02 tonight for The Gorgeous Son's Birthday Treat to eat at the Spur and see Michael MacIntyre. (comedian...very funny) This will be my first time in the 02 arena , am very excited, will take pictures. Lovely niece Sam and Darling Simon and Dr Lauren are also coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment