Friday, November 27, 2009

Estate Agent

Try to imagine this scene.

First of all, The Hubby and I had to squish and squeeze and actually limbo into a car with 2 doors and no back seat. The CD goes on... (loud).
Stupid Person says 'I am just lovin' Michael Jackson right now' as that stupid whiny 'what about leeeeerrrve' song plays. Is not turned down.
I said 'Better late than never' but was probably not heard over the whiny music or remark flew over the head of Stupid Person.
No, we had not been kidnapped. We had not won a prize and were being taken to a mystery destination by the only person they could find to drive us there.
No.
This Stupid Person is
An ESTATE AGENT.

This is just the kind of person that gives the general public the idea that we are all fucking idiots.

Did not kill her.
No weapon, for a start, and The Hubby would have been a witness.

Am beginning to despair about ever buying a house.
Or a Bungalow. That has got to be the most stupid word ever. I refuse to say it. I do not allow anyone in the family to say it to me. I do not say it to the agents.

I hate the agents here,they are absolutely abysmal.
I would like to exclude the Felicity J Lord company. In future, they are the only ones I am going to deal with.




No comments:

Post a Comment