Thursday, November 12, 2009

Online xmas shopping

This is even better! Look at stuff online, buy it, it arrives like magic the next day! Postman Pat , I think is getting a bit fed up of me and my online shopping. Just wait until tomorrow when he has to deliver the weights I bought for The Gorgeous Son (is his birthday)
You may mock...and yes, some have, but all my xmas shopping will be done before the mad rush starts. It is bad enough in Bond Street already, and seeing as I am not working and have fuck all nothing to do all day except clean and iron and shop...and yes, all the ironing is up to date. Not a thing in the house left to iron.
Today a parcel will arrive from www. iwantoneofthose.com , look at the website, it is amazing! I bought lots of stuff from them!
Spoke to MOTHER last night, she posted The Gorgeous Son's birthday card on the 10th, it arrived on the 11th. We Developing Countries People (you can't say third world, is politically incorrect) are amazed at the postal system here.



No comments:

Post a Comment