Saturday, November 28, 2009

How so cool xmas am I??

Harrods just called me. Hello... Harrods calling?
(8 o' clock at night?) Is Mrs Hewlett available just now?

Excuse me, Mrs Hewlett, sorry to trouble you, but your go- go hamsters are here..
(Me) Could you send them to South Africa? (Mrs Hewlett is quite impressed that Harrods is calling her)

We can have them delivered to you by tomorrow morning, would that be acceptable?

Well perhaps I could manage that... I have waited 3 weeks for this call...
And I get discount seeing as I have a Harrods card

If Eldest daughter Greta can get a bloody go go hamster at Eastgate for the grandchildren I am going to jump off Tower Bridge. I have been on every list in London for the bloody go go hamsters. Hamleys, Debenhams, House of Fraser, goddamn Selfridges...

Please please tell me that the go go hamsters actually are a thing in SA??

Would be a kak thing if i send the hamsters and they go...what is this??

And also may not get them to SA in time for xmas... am going to try................





No comments:

Post a Comment