Saturday, November 14, 2009

Update

This is what is happening:

The Hubby is home for a whole week, and is in negotiation with Dublin, who really do want him to stay there forever. We have decided to let him stay there forever if they give us lots of money and Guinness and Jamesons and 4 leaf clovers to make us lucky and win £45 million on the Lottery.

Lovely Niece Sam has a new job (she is so clever and smart) Her old job begged and begged her to stay and the new job begged and begged her to start.....See? How wonderful is she? And beautiful too, and very tidy, which is nice.


It is The Gorgeous Son's Birthday today. Because he is such a sissy baby, we bought him electric gloves and waistcoat that heat up to 40 degrees. Awwww, but we love him and went to Dr Lauren's and had a birthday party and had cake and candles and all.

And Dr Lauren is still in Chelmsford and is making me have every new disease or ailment she learns about. I have never been so ill in my entire life. I really think she would be very happy if I developed a really rare disease. I did have sinus yesterday, but she was not so impressed with that.

The Hubby and I are going to look at properties while he is home, need to get out of the rental unit. He wants to live in a place called Pratt's Bottom. Amuses him no end. Maybe he should go back to Dublin.

Amiga Jane is coming to live in London...yay yay yay.. I am so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment