Sunday, January 22, 2012

Anniversary

Whew! OK, start again. 30 year anniversary is the year of the iPad. Never mind pearls...what would you rather have? So, as I was saying before I got distracted and annoyed by technology...And excuse all errors until I get the hang of this... Apple hates my blog...
 The Hubby and I were not married in a church (obviously!) But, having said that, the vows (England, 15th century) are still  true and valid.
 For richer or poorer, in sickness or in health, honour, love, obey (ok, obey only in certain circumstances!)
The magistrate , when we got married, said that we had to say "I love you" at least once a week. We still do, usually at least once a day.
 Compromise, compromise, and never ever take anything for granted, even after 30 years, it could change in a heartbeat... We are blessed with our wonderful children, our everlasting love...The Hubby is watching snooker downstairs as I type on my new iPad....ah!
Upstairs, downstairs...Isn't love wonderful! I love The Hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment