Monday, January 16, 2012

Conservatory

 I do not get this conservatory thing.
These are my problems

1) Windows
     They all have to be clean all the time or it just looks kak.
2) Cold
     It is bloody freezing in the conservatory. There is no central heating.
     There is a heater (electric, installed) which works very well, but as soon
     as the heater is switched off, it is back to freezing. Does not retain the heat
     as the house does. So that is dof.
3)  When it is hot...what is the point of the  conservatory? It's hot anyway.
4) I feel like a goldfish
5) There is no security, and everyone can see inside
6) It is not a lounge. It cannot be a TV lounge either. (too many windows.
    It is not a flipping sitting room . Why would you sit in a cold/hot room
    anyway?
7)I know it is nice and light and airy, but it is the same outside

I simply do not get it
So, our conservatory is my office. And a very nice office it is too.
Everyone in the UK seems to have a conservatory, so there must be some point to it. Perhaps I shall discover it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment