Monday, January 9, 2012

Rubbish Day

Well , yes, a whole new recycling thing.
I now have The Green Bin (garden rubbish and food)
The Blue Bin (absolutely everything else)
The Black Bin ( stuff that doesn't go in The Blue Bin, god knows what that is because The Blue Bin takes everything from glass to plastic)
On top of The Blue Bin (as a type of inserted caddy, is The Black Thingy , into which you put paper)
If I want a Kitchen Caddy Bin, I have to go and fetch it from somewhere which I have not yet located.
No bags are involved here..everything is just smooshed into the bins. They are very large wheelie bins.
I have managed to get rid  of an impressive amount of rubbish by arranging it in these bins.
I have thrown away an iron in The Black Bin, I know this is not correct and that I should take it to a WEEE place , but actually, I am quite fed up with moving and get over it already, will it kill the planet? Actually, just this week I do not care.




No comments:

Post a Comment