Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mr Meat Delivery

 Amazing...this was my meat order, sent from London to Cambridge, courier, no delivery charges...and this is how it was packed...dry ice, and woolly blankets...all this for a less than £50 order...

Ox Kidney- 325g  x 1
Gammon Steak- Pack(1) ... x 1
Lamb Shank- 500g  x 2
Silverside S...- Pack(2)  x 1
Ox Liver- 325g  x 1
Chicken- Small Peking x 1
Sausages- 1000g Pork &... x 1
Black Pudding- Pack(2)  x 1
Sausages- 1000g Cracke... x 1


Subtotal:  £48.48
Del Costs:  £0.00
Est Total:  £48.48



Lots of sausages because they are amazing sausages...Also, I thought this would be my last order seeing as I have moved..but apparently, no...they are quite happy to courier my orders at no extra cost. All this is organic Orkney meat, the type of produce that is tucked into bed at night with a bedtime story...the type of produce that Darling Simon would totally approve of. Result is I have a million sausages....ah well!!


For my UK blogger followers, Farmers Choice.
For my Saffa Followers...no idea how this compares to Saffa  prices....

No comments:

Post a Comment