Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kitchen Appliances



On the right is my fridge. It is great, it is disguised as a cupboard, as is my dishwasher. There is a term for this but I have been out of estate agency for so long that I have forgotten it.
The only problem with the Cupboard/Fridge, is no fridge magnets.
However, I have cleverly solved this.
On the left, also in my kitchen, on the wall opposite the fridge, is a heater. There is one in every room. It is magnetic .
Problem solved.
Of course, in winter, I may need to rethink this.
It is for the moment rapidly filling up. I have decided to buy a fridge magnet everywhere we go. I only decided this in Paris, so for the moment I have only one, of the pyramid glass thing at the Louvre. Also a Gustav Klimt (the kiss)that Dr Lauren brought back for me from Vienna. Then the ones I brought with me, Debonaires Pizza, Scooters Pizza, Denny Mushrooms, HTH Pool systems (?) and a magnet my friend Pat Aitken Cade bought for me years and years ago.
I also have bought knickers wherever I have been, so far have Amsterdam and Paris, but my friend Charna would say that is Too Much Information .

No comments:

Post a Comment