Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rubbish .

It has been a BAD morning.
First of all, they don't even say Rubbish Bags, they say 'Bin Liners'.
I have bought 2 lots which have been terrible, and I went to Sainburys to be confronted by 5 shelves of 'bin liners'
I hate shopping in shops anyway...anyone who knows me knows that.
I actually was reduced to tears. By rubbish bags.
This is the first time I have been homesick.
I bought the most expensive ones there. £2.89 for 15
I also bought cashew nuts.
And 10 cigarettes. (smoking confession #2)
So...I smoked a cigarette as I was stomping my way home and remembered I had left behind my prescription from Smoking Councellor Kerry.
I swore very loudly, dropped the cigarette and went back to the pharmacy.
On the way back out i threw the oh bloody hell now what?? How am in in italics??
Oh ok.
anyway as I was saying before the italics, I threw the rest of the cigarettes on the seat at the bus stop outside the shop , next to a girl who was smoking and told her she would be bloody sorry when she was my age.
Then I ate all the cashew nuts.
I'll let you know how the rubbish bags work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment