Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday

Monday is housework day and I must say it is much easier without The Hubby under my feet. So all is clean and sparkly and I have hung up all the pictures I got out of storage and I am jolly well going to get all the rest and hang those too. Bloody Landlords and their rules. These are not real walls in the apartment anyway. I am quite happy to pay for them all to be repainted, I can't go 6 months without my pictures. I will post a photo later, the place is looking quite good now.
I keep trying to move and rearrange the furniture, but there seems to be just one spot for everything to go.

The Rubbish bags were better. Not great, but better.
The toothpaste I bought tastes like Vim.
Flash cleans nothing.
What is this 'I can't believe it's Butter'? I can't even believe it's margarine.
Come on you guys who live here...help me out a bit. It's going to take me years to work my way through all this stuff.

Thanks to Lovely Niece Sam, I found Feta Cheese.
Cillit Bang Power Cleaner is good.
Bread goes off after 2 days? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment