Monday, August 3, 2009

Smoking

This post is for my smoking friends.
As in 'Why should I suffer alone?'

But still.... a fact

When I went to my first Smoking Counsellor Session with Kerry The Smoking Counsellor, my carbon monoxide reading was 18. It is now 1. It went from 18 to 13 to 4 to 1 (with an 8 inbetween)

For the record, I actually don't give a fuck, I would rather have a cigarette, but I am not going to.
I am not going to for the following reasons:

1) Dr Lauren has been fabulously supportive and nice and I have almost (not quite) forgiven her for making me do this.

2) This has been so kak hard that there is no way i am starting it all over again

3)Kerry my Smoking Counsellor is so nice. I would never have come this far without her.

4) My blood pressure is lower (with no medication)

5)The whole NHS thing is so kak impressive that it's hard to renege

No comments:

Post a Comment