Thursday, August 6, 2009

Latest Internet shop

Was much much better.
Only problem is, we are only 3 people in the house. Lovely niece Sam, Hubby and me.
This is what we have
3 mangoes, 3 grape fruit, 3 Avo's
Apples, (lots , sam bought them not me, so not the one apple thing)
Redcurrants, blackcurrants, strawberries, plums, kiwi fruit, oranges, Jesus Christ we have the whole garden of Eden here there is no way we are going to eat all this stuff.
The 4 large packets of celery may be a problem but I can do celery soup (yuk)
Otherwise I did just fine. Apart from buying too much bread and I can't fit it in all the deepfreeze.
But this has been my most ever successful internet grocery shop !! Yay for me!
Oh and yes well maybe we will have to eat a lot of mushrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment