Monday, August 17, 2009

Politically Incorrect

I just have to be politically incorrect. I am going to try very very hard to put this in the right way (Sorry Dr Lauren)
I am going to get it all over with in one posting. And then I won't do it again.



BUT I could say that I met these 2 people who would move my stuff from the storage. Not very interesting is it?

So... I met a vertically challenged (achondroplasia), and Dr Lauren says it is OK to say Dwarf because it is a medical term, white ( I am white so that is OK too) who is married (2 weeks) to a (not dwarf) lady from Lagos. Who will charge me £30 to move my stuff from storage to the apartment. This is a good deal as a street van costs £35 .
She showed me her wedding photos . She said the wedding cost £8000. I way outdid her on wedding day costs, but luckily fixed the price for the removals before we discussed wedding costs.
She was concerned about her photos as they did not all turn out so well, because of the flash. I told her the flash didn't go off because the person taking the pictures stood against the light.
See?? How good was I????? Sadly, she was just about invisible in all the pictures. White hubby was fine, her...not so much.

So Next
My neighbour.
Actually all my neighbours are Chinese. Everybody in the whole of Greenwich is Chinese. I am terrified that I will see my neighbour in Asda and not recognise her. I am sure she has the same concerns about me. See? Am being nice.

And again

My Self Storage person , Karolina, got married today. Actually she got married on Saturday as well (civil ceremony)
So this was a Muslim ceremony.
Sorry Zurina, but how would you like Abdul Saleem to marry a pregnant Polish girl?
How can A Polish Person be a Muslim?
I am concerned about my storage.

Neighbour Girl
This girl is amazing. If anyone has watched Catherine Tate, this girl is just so like her that it is not funny.
Also she is a ginger (Ok this is not me, this is a UK rascist thing, I for the record have no problem with ginger people)
But my god this child is a nightmare! She is about 14 and today she actually came on the bus with me and went from the bus stop to Sainsburys which is absolutely crazy as she could walk it...it is not far! I was going to Asda which is further, but still walkable and i am 3 times her age. (actually probably 5 times)
This is what she said last week .
(I can hear her if I open my lounge door)

Well yeah fuck, when my sister was well pregnant then we all said like well what and then my mother well slapped her , and when I get pregnant I will not even well tell anyone..........and she went on like this ?And the next conversation I heard her say ( to a very sweet looking boy who is about 8)
Well yes , yeah and you well have to have sex when you are well 14........
And apart from this conversation she says fuck way more than I do.

Lordy lordy
Time to move to the country I think.

Lastly

A chap who is...what can I say? beveragly disavantaged? (see? Still trying to be politically correct)
Very very handsome, quite young...late 20's ,early thirties?
I previously saw him in the doctors rooms when I was waiting to see Kerry the Smoking Councellor. He was somewhat odd then.
When I came home today he was lying in front of the lobby door. Pissed as a coot.
He told me I was lovely and beautiful.
I told him if he didn't move I would call the concierge.
Time to move to the country

No comments:

Post a Comment